- This event has passed.
RBNA Quarterly Meeting
December 14, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Date: Monday, December 14, 2015
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Where: First Baptist Church, 518 N. Franklin Avenue, Basement Meeting Room
- The fall party was a success. Thanks to Jake and Kate Austin!
- October 26 happy hour at the Blue Moon was a success
- The snowman contest is on.
- Officer elections are coming up this spring. You could be the president, vice-president, secretary, or treasurer.
- Let’s plan another neighborhood happy hour
- Open Discussion
BEFORE the Rocky Bluff Meeting….
The City of Madison Parks Division is holding a public input meeting re: Quarry Park Master Plan and Proposed Improvements, including dog walking & mountain biking trails.
Date/Time: Monday, December 14, 6–7 p.m.
Place: First Baptist Church, 518 N. Franklin Avenue
You are invited to attend and provide comments on the proposed project. If you have questions or comments but are unable to attend the meeting, please contact Kate Kane at (608) 261-9671 or email@example.com or Tom Maglio at (608) 266- 6518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.